Sunday, January 15, 2012

Functional Friday: Mustard vs. Ketchup

Hi guys! I know it's not Friday, but this is what I was going to post on Friday. I have been unable to get to my computer due to a family emergency. I'm back now, so let's get back to business. On Thursday I posted about brightening up your look with gold or red pants. Well, why should we stop with that! If you are going to go bold, don't hold back. Which is why I chose two variations of color blocking. There's contrasting color blocking on the left (where you use contrasting colors, duh) and there's complimentary blocking on the right (where you use complimentary colors). Yes, you might want to pull out your color wheel from 7th grade art class. Although it may look like you threw on any color, it truly is an art form to create this look. So go out there and paint the town red (or gold)!

Your Wardrobe is My Business
mustard vs. ketchup

Comptoir Des Cotonniers blouse
€75 - placedestendances.com

Christopher Kane crew neck top
$695 - barneys.com

Ralph Lauren Blue Label blazer
£504 - farfetch.com

Sportmax wool pants
£108 - farfetch.com

Pants
£60 - johnlewis.com

Proenza Schouler leather heels
$260 - theoutnet.com

Guess Shoes suede pumps
$90 - heels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment